Monday 5 October 2009

Me As a Bufday Gurl

Its my birthday today, umur makin btmbah *oppsss*, I put on weight n again suddenly Im so desperately want to hav my 47kg back. I knew dat it wont happen at dis moment..Too much to be prepared for. Especially for my coming Big Exams. We were celebrating da birthday a bit early..Its on 4th Oct which is kelurusan kmi buat openhouse so clbrate trus nda pyh blik2. I'll upload da pics later. Hmm..Wat more to say?? Yeahh..Every1 was calling me 'Birthday Gurl' at skul. "Birthday gurl bah blnjath dkantin! Birthday Gurl blnja minuman!" But I felt so empty since da last 48hrs..Its a very very very empty feelings dat I couldnt say in a word. No fun, no him n no nothing. He left me for UK about 2 weeks..Adyhh left me ey. But napa msti tym 5th Oct ia nada???? Its my birthday waaaa!! Im missing u like hell my dear Y. Bru 2 hari..Nda tantu rasa lehnya. Sumtinx is going on there in UK dat I hate so muchhh kan mkirkan. Urg2 yg tau sja tau apa ada dsna..No need to be shared here. Bg skit jiwa 100%. Krg 'bahagia' ku plg.

Huhu..Miss his precious smile indeed:( Batah lg kn jmpa..Ia dtg, aku study leave udh. Last dis Saturday aku skulh. Cant wait to see u back on next next week. Ku lukis pat ketanya I Love U, hahaha. Nada cali..Bh adangth ey, strezku msne. Mkirkn 'birthday gift' ku lg..Pagi2 udh kna bg surat saman. Melayang duit bratus2. Plan kn bali ksut tah ne lg mngganti ksut raya ku taun ane yg nda sais ah..Ngokk size sndiri aku blh na tau, tym dkdai muat ya. Apa surat samannya nnti gtau klu sudh settle. Jn jara msuk blogku..Ok!! Aku dlm kesedihan..Lawat2ku slalu. Babaiiii yo..Askum:(

No comments:

Post a Comment