Thursday 31 December 2009

The End of 2009 =D

Happy New Year 2010 to everyone..May u guys had been achieved ur goals in 2009. Here comes 2010..Its a beginning of our new life, new chapter n new goals. I didnt reached my goals much but at least Im doing my best..Tani merancang but Tuhan menantukan.


From best of the bests that I did is..Elaunku licin dah semua dlm akaun hahaha. Nada dehh..Hmm ntah ah apa yg sudh aku capai in 2009 aku pun not so sure. Talking about my missions in 2010..Im going to wear tudung n ttup aurat kali..Mudhanth bnar amin amin amin. Lagi apa ah..No more colouring my hair?? Thought so..hehe. Be a brave one n ambil lesen. Be more responsibles to my family. Mm..Diet-ing?? Haha batah dh angan2 p alumth tecapai. Nanti2th lagi update my missions..buat2 byk2 krg nda jua success. Let it flowing slowly but steady;)



Im sure byk yg BBQ smbut new year eve tonite but sorg sj yg invite aku hehe ciannn. But anyways Happy New Year 2010 again..Let's countdown together nda kira dmana pun y'all celebrate. Bsai2 BBQ jn smpai angus rumah..Overrrr;) Till then..babai =D











No comments:

Post a Comment