Friday 7 August 2009

ITS EXAM FEVER!!!!

Gudluck to MYSELF n gudluck to all of u who's sitting for their Mock Exam as well..I've done 2 papers already for today n no comment from me. Huhuhuhu...My mind was so tired mannnn. Geography i love u but i hate u sometyms!!!! Yesss Study Leave..Only come to skul during my exams. So I'll be at skul again torture-ing my mind n fingers on Tue, 11 Aug for Malay pper 1 n Lit. In Eng pper 3.






Btw as I had posted dat we're supposed to do an acting on Wed, sadly it was postponed until further notice. One of main characters failed to turn up witout any messages. Sakit ati?? Of course bcoz kmi prepared a lot n I slept at 3am during the nite b4 our play. Struggling to finish up da slideshow, preparing da sounds n etc. My tcha feeling so sick slajur..Hahaha,cian coz ia xcited braviz awal2. At the end,they decided to expell him from the group. Now kmi tau udah napa dis guy nda dtg psal ia overslept n he conveys his sory dlm facebook. Wat to do.....Past is past. Liat sja kmi perform nnti n u just sitting there to give ur best support;) Ok lerrr tu...*my two thumbs up up n away*

*****Hi5*****

No comments:

Post a Comment