Monday 15 June 2009

Im blogging again..No title,no reasons n no nothing. Wireless has juz been fixed up..Im so hepy though. I remember during da last day of skul..I went home about 4pm. So much activities is going on to blast our last day. Most of my frens went home early n ada jua nda skulah. Not to forget..Science xhibition. I thought it was open for us only but there were a lot of outsiders came to visit during da afternoon. Parking area is jammed than usual. Da tchas from my ex-2ndary skul also visiting da xhibition. Guess who?? I saw sum1 dat i missed lyk hell. I saw himmm n Im sure its him. Why i didnt see him earlier????? I juz saw his car passed by my car when we were in da same way to leave da skul. Damn..!!!! I missed u so muchhhhhh. Kwannya c pundan atu plg babai aku..Huh!!:(:(:(

At nite (13/6/09) me n my cuzns liat wyg Jgn Pandang Belakang Congkak at The Mall. Its my 1st tym experience watching movie pkul 11.30pm. My amit sruh yg pkul 9.20pm but yg tinggal tmpat dduk dpan bnar sja,huhu. So changed to 11.30pm since aku nda mau2. Ciuk?? Ciuk tia krg..Nyasal bnarku mliat aher ah. Udahtah kdai abiz tutup..Mcm2 lg 'Free Show' kan dliat. So kmi lepak at Jolibee,foodcourt. Atu pun terasa jua msih btah ngu kul 11.30pm. Pdahal main2 sudh kmi mkan atu. As da movie started nda branti ktawa gnya..I love Lan Pet Pet. Ia yg bg cali sja. I giv JPBC 8.5 out of ten. Otw keketa atu ampir2ku arah amitku..Amitku ane mcm fhm jua anak buahnya pnakut,hehehe. Its 1.25am..Bukannya apa,byk 'bini2 n laki2 gila'. Bini2nya teriak2 lanji usulnya..Its not cool. Its urg nada adab punya stail.

Ahad ptg,i went to da shop. Tym jalan2 atu,there is one glass attracts me so much. Its very lawa n new arrival. Da box was also very nice. It suits for a bfday gift. So i decided to buy it for my mom since i havent giv anything on my mom's bfday. I thought da price juz like sadang2,i didnt check da price awal2. Sudh urg kdai atu otw bwa arah cashier barutah aku ingat kan mliat hrganya brapa. OMG!!! Bg menalan aing liur byk2..Its very expensive nda padan2 dgn da glass. Aduyy..Bayar sjatah. Lgpun to me da glass is lawa braviz..Fancy. Hope my mom will like it..Im planning to giv her by tomorrow;);)

My flu is getting worse..Setiap masa brasin sja non stop till my eyes turn into red. Last nite lg ada mjlis betahlil..My 1st cuzn,Farwizah, cali wa. She cried n cried n cried..Ddiamkan nda jua mau. Last2 barutah ia gtau..Katanya ia mau minum Air Guruh. Air Guruh..??? All of us bangang apa air guruh ane..Dtunjukkan satu2 minuman bukan juanya. Do u guys hav any ideas?? Then i asked her.."Air ujankah?? Jn minum air guruh eh pisan krg." Geleng2 jua ia. Mnangistah ya since kami smua tmasuk her mom nda fhm apa mksudnya air guruh ane. Bad mood tia trus da whole nite..Mngusut sja. Seriously until now im stil blur wat Air Guruh actually is. Hehehe..She's only 3 years old plg tew.

No comments:

Post a Comment